SG300 for bonding Composites, Metals and Plastics in the Transportation market
SG300 is a two component, 10:1 mix ratio, methacrylate structural adhesive, that has been specially developed for bonding composites, metals and thermoplastic substrates in the Transportation market.
The SG300 series comprises of an advanced formula that meets the challenging demands of the transportation industry, including minimum surface preparation, primerless metal bonding and low read through, making SG300 ideal for a variety of assembly operations.
- Excellent choice for bonding metals and metals to plastics
- Most metals can be bonded without primer
- Replaces or reduces mechanical fasteners
- Reduces noise and vibration that is typical of mechanical fasteners
- Excellent environmental and chemical resistance.
- Bonds a wide range of substrates: Acrylic, PVC, ABS, Coated & Bare Metals, Thermoset Composites (Vinylester, Polyester, Gelcoats, and Epoxy).
- Choice of working times
- MMA based 10:1 ratio product